2012年2月14日火曜日

Can Not Remove Device

can not remove device

Need to delete a BT device and I cant find a way to do it.

Hi guys,

I need to delete a device on my Bluetooth device list and I can't seem to find a way to do it. My Blueant Q2 is giving me trouble and they recommended I start by deleting it off my BT device list and letting it pair again. Well, there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.

Any hints?

TIA
Z.



These are our most popular posts: can not remove device

Review of USB Safely Remove – the device cannot be stopped right ...

Sick of constantly experiencing the Windows The device Generic volume cannot be stopped because a program is still accessing it. message, I decided to give. read more

hardware failure - cannot format mad hard disk - Super User

then I remove it form the laptop to see if I can take the files from it. when I plug it windows say that I must format them first ... :( in the disk manager I see that the partition is RAW ... but when I plug it but to the laptop the system was trying to boo ... read more

No Administrator right to modify the items showed in the Device ...

Dear Sirs, I cant delete an error item in the Device Manager, because I have no Administrator right. How can I solve this problem? Please kindly. read more

[Solved] Cannot Delete Single or Multiple Photos In Photostream In ...

If you have Photo Stream enabled on your iOS device, every single photo you take appears in a special Photo Stream album that holds your last 1000 photos. You cant edit or delete photos from your Photo Stream. If you want ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿