2012年2月12日日曜日

What Is Full Custody Of Some One Elses Child

what is full custody of some one elses child

Funny things in Indiana!

by Papa
(Indianapolis,IN US)

I am a father to a 16yr old son who currently has a 3.8 GPA as a sophmore and is on honor role. He is in all advanced classes currently. I had sole custody of him for most of his life. His mother and I now have joint custody. I also fathered a 4year old son with another woman and was able to see him as long as I kept her happy if you know what I mean. I have not been with this woman in a few years and dated as well as she did.


I happened to find someone within the last year that I love and have proposed to. The 4yr old's mother is not letting me see my child now. She recieves help from the government and put in an order for me to pay child support because they made her to keep recieveing benefits.

I was happy because I thought we would go to court soon and I would be able to try for visitation rights. This was august2011. It is now Janurary 2012 and I went to the child support office to try and get something going and they will not since she has a order seeking me.


I also cannot even tell them that yes I want a paternity test and to pay for and see my child. I have to wait till she goes back up there and finishes what she started. This isn't going to happen she told me. Now she is saying she is leaving state and there is nothing I can do. I'm trying to get a lawyer but due to scheduleing I have not had time off work. This sucks that even though I want to do something I can't.

She is on welfare, medicaid, recieveing SSI for one of her other children, has had a few abortions, is having another child by a different man(her 4th)and does not teach any of the children anything. My 4 yr old doesn't know how to count to 10 or abc's or any of the usual things most people teach their children.


I have always been in and out of his life due to not always giving her what she wants. I should have done all of this earlier I know but we were together on and off then I thought it would just end up like the 16yr old's mother and I and come to an agreement. Boy was I ever wrong. I also thought since she has had multiple guys since me that something would give and especially since she is pregnant with someone else's child.

Advice is do something before the mother does because if not you won't be able to do it on your own if they have filed and done nothing in 5 months.



These are our most popular posts: what is full custody of some one elses child

Feeling hopeless and the weight on my shoulders

Seems like some of these nutty LA model acting professional types should probably take the inevitable therapy, anger management and parenting classes BEFORE they decide to have a child, not after. ..... I agree with you on this one! I have always thought that Gabriel would be the better parent to have sole custody, since he makes sure the little girl is dressed appropriately, isnt trapsing all over the country, and spends so .... It cant always be everyone elses fault. read more

Can I Seek Custody of Someone Elses Children? - Texas Family ...

I am a father to a 16yr old son who currently has a 3.8 GPA as a sophmore and is on honor role. He is in all advanced classes currently. I had sole custody. ... I happened to find someone within the last year that I love and have proposed to. The 4yr olds mother is not letting me see my child now. ... I also thought since she has had multiple guys since me that something would give and especially since she is pregnant with someone elses child. Advice is do something before the mother ... read more

Funny things in Indiana! - Child Support Laws

My husband did not have custody of R so we got to see R a week or two out of the month. ... SO here is my problem.... a year and a half ago beautiful R was literally dropped on us full time no warning, no money, no room in our house, no nothing. .. we were more then happy to handle the responsibility. ... Then the knock at the door, we accepted the situation and now a year and a half later I am upset at the fact that I am parenting someone elses child and not my own. read more

Secrets On How To Get Full Custody Of Your Child

This is how to get full custody of your child. This is a vast and complicated issue that needs thorough handling and you need to ensure that the child comes before anything or someone else, including you. Author Resource:- ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿